$200 Signing Bonus
Place of Employment: Client home- immediate need
Personal Care Assistant Job Purpose: Enables patients to stay in their homes by monitoring and recording patient condition; providing support and personal services; teaching families.
Summary: This is a front line non medical position acting as a representative of AnswerCare and providing home healthcare services with RN supervision. You will mostly work independently of co-workers or supervisors and therefore must balance good judgement and initiative along with the policies of the company.
Personal Care Assistant Job Duties:
- Monitors patient condition by observing physical and mental condition.
- Supports patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services; shopping for food and other household requirements; preparing and serving meals and snacks; running errands.
- Assists patients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Helps patients care for themselves by teaching use of cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene.
- Helps family members care for the patient by teaching appropriate ways to lift, turn, and re-position the client; advising on nutrition, cleanliness, and housekeeping.
- Records patient information by making entries in the patient journal; notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following policies and procedures; following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards.
- Protects the home care agency by adhering to professional standards, home care policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
Your duties are not limited to (ADL’s) Activities of Daily Living and (IADL’s) Instrumental Activities of Daily Living to maintain the dignity and independence of our clients. It should be noted that emphasis is for You to involve the client in the CarePlan to help provide the client with the basic standards of healthy living.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- One year experience in health care(not counting taking care of family)
- $200 Signing Bonus
- Competitive pay
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- Hiring All Shifts!
General Notes: You will be required to maintain a safe working environment for yourself and your clients. There may be emergency situations where you will have to react with sound judgment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Home Health
masks and gloves provided
- Do you have Hoyer lift experience?
- Are you available to work every other weekend?
- Are you willing to do a background check?
- Home health care: 1 year (Preferred)
- assisted living or skilled nursing facility: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- CNA/ STNA (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Nurse Patient Ratio:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
Click Here To Apply