***Signing Bonus is not applicable to internal colleagues, prior workers who resigned in the last year, or external candidates sourced from outside firms.***
Provide one-to-one, compassionate care and love your job
St. Joseph Mercy Home Care & Hospice provides compassionate, exceptional care where people are most comfortable: at home. We are the area’s most comprehensive home care provider with trusted quality of care. With new strategy, vision and technology, we are growing and shaping the future of healthcare!
We have a pioneering care model with Home Care Connect, our integrated virtual care program that helps patients avoid preventable ER visits and hospitalizations. It enhances our clinical excellence with advanced, easy-to-use remote monitoring technology and 24/7 access to our Virtual Care Center RNs.
Hospice RN Case Manager position summary
Our Hospice RN Case Managers provides professional nursing care to the organization’s hospice clients as prescribed by the physician, and/or requested by the client/family, and in compliance with the state’s Nurse Practice Act, any applicable licensure/certification requirements, and the organization’s policies and procedures. The RN is fully responsible for the client assessment, care planning, therapeutic intervention, and overall supervision of client care and outcomes, is designated as the case manager for hospice patients. The Hospice RN in collaboration with the physician and other Hospice team members anticipates and manages patient’s symptoms, assists in identifying pt/family/caregiver grief/loss issues and assists in implementing the Hospice plan of care. Provides functional support to Hospice Aides and LPN/LVNs as needed.
- Provide one-to-one care with your patients in their homes
- Enjoy a truly patient-centered focus
- Excel with supportive, motivated colleagues in an inspiring environment
- Competitive salary
- Career paths and professional development
- Learn the industry’s best, easy-to-use, advanced technology
- $10,000 Signing Bonus
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Generous paid time off
- Mileage reimbursement
- Comprehensive orientation
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state of practice.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year experience as a professional acute care nurse.
- Home healthcare/hospice experience preferred.
- Exhibits strong communication and interpersonal skills, with a special emphasis on grief/loss management.
- Must have current Driver’s license and reliable transportation to and from work site.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate commitment to the mission and Organizational Code of Ethics, and adhere to the Compliance Program.
About St. Joseph Mercy Home Care & Hospice
St. Joseph Mercy Home Care & Hospice is a member of Trinity Health At Home, a national home care, palliative care and hospice organization serving communities in twelve states. We are a comprehensive, trusted provider of home care and end-of-life care in the sacred place that people call home. A Catholic-based, non-profit organization, we serve patients and their loved ones with home care (skilled nursing, physical/occupational and speech therapy and medical social work), palliative care, hospice and bereavement services. Our legacy continues with a pioneering, future-thinking care model. We blend clinical expertise with our exclusive Home Care Connect™ virtual care program to help patients achieve their health goals. We have energizing new vision and strategy. Join us and shape the future of healthcare!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35.00 – $43.00 per hour
Click Here To Apply