Royal Community Support is seeking Direct Support Professionals (DSP) whom are enthusiastic, reliable, caring and motivated to support individuals with disabilities attain the highest level of independence possible and improve their lives, their families and their community. Our organization strongly believes that every individual deserves the opportunity to attain their fullest potential.
Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) at Royal Community Support helps individuals with developmental disabilities integrate into the community. The Direct Support Professional (DSPs) must be able to address the dynamic ever-changing needs of the individuals they support while driving a climate of compassion, empathy, and realizing the dreams of those individuals.
The ideal Direct Support Professional (DSP) candidate will be responsible for providing compassionate care and assistance to persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities. If you have previous experience working with developmentally disabled adults in direct care roles, we encourage you to apply.
- Assist with individual’s day-to-day needs (Transportation, Money Management, Schedules, Assisting with Laundry and etc.)
- Assist with daily living activities, including preparing meals and assisting with personal hygiene
- Facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings in the community
- Help Individuals integrate into the community through various activities (shopping, Special Olympics, movies, etc.)
- Provide encouragement and coaching to individuals who are working to develop daily living skills & healthy habits
- Document the supports given and activities completed throughout the day
- One (1) year working as a Direct Support Professional (DSP) with individuals with developmental disabilities
- Open minded with a positive attitude
- Ability and willingness to support individuals with challenging behavior
- Compassionate about the care and well-being of others
- Valid Driver’s License & good driving record
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification
- Must be willing to complete a background check & drug screening
- Must be authorize to work in the United States
- Medical & Dental
- Competitive pay
Pay Rate: $15 – $17
Click Here To Apply