Kaman Industrial Technologies, a recognized leading provider of industrial products and solutions, is looking for a self-motivated and experienced Inside Industrial Sales Professional (Customer Service Representative) knowledgeable in Bearing and Power Transmission Products to join our team in Ashland, VA.
Our Customer Service Representatives work in partnership with our outside sales, purchasing team, and suppliers to grow our business with existing customers, develop and gain new customers and meet/exceed our monthly sales goals. Customer Services Representatives are challenged to continuously work to increase customer satisfaction.
Kaman Industrial Technologies, a business unit of Kaman Distribution Group, is a leading provider of industrial products and solutions. We are proud to be a one source network for customers in various industries including food and beverage, power generation, and waste management. With over 150 locations across the United States and four million products and services, our people are the foundation of our success. We recognize that the ability to sustain our competitive advantage is by investing in the development of our employees, driving innovation, and providing solutions for a better tomorrow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing products and technical information in a concise and timely manner.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to suggest specific products and solutions.
- Suggest alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications.
- Proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability.
- Educate customers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction.
- Increase sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales, selling KIT shop services and product initiatives.
- Contact customers following sales to ensure on-going customer satisfaction and to resolve any pending issues or concerns.
- Remain current on product developments by attending training (company/supplier), reading trade journals, supplier literature etc.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of High School Diploma/GED required, Associates Degree in Technical discipline preferred.
- Mechanical and mathematical aptitude preferred.
- Knowledge of the distribution industry (Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Fluid Power, Electrical, Motors, Motion Control, Material Handling, Bearings) preferred. Knowledge of KIT products a plus.
- A valid driver’s license may be required.
Benefits and Company Overview:
Our comprehensive compensation package and benefit program includes:
- Your choice of medical insurance providers and plans, Dental insurance, and Flexible spending accounts
- Company matching 401(k) with a great vesting schedule
- Company paid Life (family) & STD insurances, Vacation, Holiday & Sick time
- 100% tax-free tuition reimbursement
Kaman Distribution Group is comprised of three business units: Kaman Automation, Kaman Fluid Power, and Kaman Industrial Technologies. We offer more than four million items including bearings, mechanical power transmission, electrical and automation, material handling, motion control, fluid power and MRO supplies to customers in virtually every industry. Additionally, we provide engineering, design, and support for automation, electrical, linear, hydraulic and pneumatic systems as well as belting and rubber fabrication, customized mechanical services, hose assemblies, repair, fluid analysis, and motor management. Offering products and solutions from more than 220 locations, our people are the foundation of our success. We recognize that our ability to sustain our competitive advantage rests among our talent. #KDG #KFP #KIT #KAI
Click Here To Apply