Our Full-time Benefits Include:
- Competitive Wage Scale
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Schedules and Set Hours
- Medical Dental Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- 7 Paid Holidays and 10 PTO Days Your First Year
- Option to cash out Paid Time Off as you earn it
- Company paid Disability Coverage and Life Insurance
Examples of Duties Performed:
- Responsible for the planning, supervision, and overall operation of a long-term care nursing center food service department.
- Plans and directs the activities of assigned staff and establishes and oversees standards for production, quality, sanitation, maintenance, and safety for all food preparation.
- Complies with current federal, state, and local regulations in the execution of all assigned duties.
- Oversees the requisition and purchase of food products and supplies; stocks, inventories, and inspects stored items in compliance with established standards.
- Be a high school graduate or its equivalent and a Certified Dietary Manager with at least two years of supervisory experience in healthcare or institutional food service or hold an Associate’s degree or higher in hospitality or food service management
- Have training in cost control, quantity food production, staff training/education, food management, diet therapy, etc.
- Should be Serv Safe Certified.
- Embrace the standards, values, and beliefs of the organization.
- Possess ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Be capable of maintaining effective working relationships with patients, family members, staff, and fellow department heads.
EEO / M/ F/ D/ V/ Drug Free Workplace
Click Here To Apply