J.C. Lewis Auto is proud to be Georgia’s oldest, continually owned and operated automobile dealership. We are proud to have served Savannah and the surrounding community since 1912. We are extremely grateful to all of our outstanding customers and exceptional employees who have supported us over the years. Without their material contributions and dedication we would not have had the opportunity to serve the community for all these years.
What We Offer
- Paid Vacation
- Select Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Participate in developing a proper repair plan for each vehicle.
- Prepare estimates in accordance with Insurance partner and company guidelines.
- Maintain and execute a timely schedule before, during, and after completion of repairs.
- Communicate supplements to customers and insurance companies on the same business day as written.
- Ensure customers’ cars are kept clean and tidy to improve customer happiness
- Consult with management regarding new procedures and equipment in the industry.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer proficiency
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Teammate with collaborative mindset
- Math, reading, and software skills
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Click Here To Apply