Copyfree Document Imaging & Solutions , with over 40 years of industry experience, is one of the largest full-line Canon authorized dealers in Southern California providing office technology solutions, such as advanced printing hardware, integrated software, and enterprise cost control solutions, to help businesses improve workflow efficiency and control document costs. By continuously achieving top ratings in sales, technical service and superior customer service, Copyfree has been awarded “Canon’s Outstanding Partner” for the Western Region.
We are currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for a Delivery Associate. If you have familiarity and experience with delivery and merchandise handling, with a working knowledge of printer installation/networking, coupled with a commitment to great customer service, this is the position for you!
Responsibilities and Duties (key responsibilities including but not limited to):
- You will drive and maintain the company cargo vehicles.
- Deliver merchandise to customers in a safe and timely manner.
- You will securely load and unload the merchandise.
- Assist in all daily warehouse duties.
- Make sure you communicate with dispatch at all times.
- Make sure you following company policy and procedures.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma
- Must 1-3 years prior work related experience in merchandise delivery and handling
- Preferably with basic knowledge of printers/computers
- Must have valid California drivers license and clean driving record. Ability to drive manual operated vehicle a plus.
- Ability to operate forklift, hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
- Ability to lift or move heavy products.
- Ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and moving entire body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- Must have good communication skills, interpersonal skills, customer service oriented, and professional demeanor
- Team player with organizational skills
- Dependable worker able to carry out a series of work instructions without constant supervision.
- Salary is negotiable based upon experience
- Medical with outstanding benefits package
- Supplemental benefits plan
- 401(k) Plan with company match and Profit Sharing
- Paid Holidays/Vacation/Sick/Personal Holidays
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
Interested candidates, please submit resume along with salary requirements and references. Copyfree Document Imaging & Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
This position will be provided with a Care Kit and PPE (i.e. masks, gloves, hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes), and COVID-19 Safety Guidelines.
- Driving: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- On the road
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply