Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
As a budding HR professional, you’ll enhance overall productivity, accuracy, and structure within our onboarding program. With your onboarding support across our REEF enterprise, our HR and operational leaders will remain at the forefront of our organizational mission to serve our customers. If you’re eager to expand your HR knowledge and grow your organization skills in a fast-paced, high-touch environment, we’ve got an Onboarding Coordinator – Human Resources position just for you.
Maintain Information Accuracy & Conduct New Hire Entry
- Cultivate confidentiality and data integrity by handling sensitive, confidential information and ensuring accuracy
- Facilitate the processing of a new employee from the moment the offer letter is accepted to the employees first day with REEF
- Submit and review background checks, reference checks, drug tests, etc.
Foster a Positive New Hire Experience
- Partner with talent acquisition team to smoothly transition candidates to new hires
- Act as second impression ambassador by welcoming and acclimating new employees to the REEF Family
- Establish and maintain open communication with hiring managers throughout the onboarding process, from the beginning to the transition to the first day at work
- Serve as a role model to new employees and develop a familiarity with the day-to-day operations of the department
Support HR through New Hire Compliance & Projects
- Quality check new hire files to ensure completion of onboarding documentation
- Coordinate the completion of I9s and review I9 content for accuracy and compliance
- Conceptualize, coordinate, and execute various HR initiatives
What We Want From You
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related field preferred
- 1-3 years of human resources experience required
- Organizational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an excellent “customer service” demeanor
- Strong computer skills, particularly with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- The willingness and ability to quickly learn new computer software/systems
- Must be able to operate efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously without losing sight of timeframes and deadlines
What Well Provide
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
- Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Click Here To Apply