Assist the Special Education teacher in developing and carrying out curriculum for emotionally and behaviorally disordered children and adolescents.
- BA degree and MUST have a 30 day Substitute Credential OR proof of passing the CBEST.
- American Red Cross Card and CPR 1 yr exp. in a non-public school setting with students that have special needs/behaviors.
- When needed, this position will be utilized as a 30 Day Substitute Teacher.
Teacher Assistant works in the classroom to help Credentialed Teacher.
- Full benefits offered (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- FSA/Dependent Care and Supplemental benefits through Guardian
- 403 (b) – 3% Employer contribution based off annual salary
- 10 days of PTO per year / 4 Flex Days
- Up to 12 Paid Holidays per year
- Up to 25% for Cell Phone Discounts with 3 Major Carriers (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint)
Reply subject: Teacher Assistant
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Temperature screenings
Click Here To Apply