Staff Psychotherapist (Fee-For-Service full-time)
Full-time Fee-For-Service Psychotherapist
This is NOT a contracted position.
We are a thriving outpatient behavioral health clinic. We are expanding our TEAM & looking to hire the best talent who can join us at the earliest. The main office location building remodeling and expansion is close to completion. We are looking to hire Licensed Marriage & Family Therapists (LMFT), Licensed Mental Health Counselors (LMHC), Licensed Clinical Social Work (LCSW), Licensed Master Social Work (LMSW).
What we provide:
Unlike traditional Fee-for-Service practices, our full-time Fee-For-Service model offers:
- A W2 employment model.
- Competitive Reimbursement Package. Straightforward & Transparent Per Patient Session Unit Rate. (No productivity formula, No per insurance rates formula). Bi-weekly payroll schedule via direct deposit. Be advised that the rate offered is per patient session, NOT per hour. 34.00 or 36.00 per patient session and 40.00 or 45.00 Per Intake/Initial Session.The rate is dependent on the Licensure level and Post-licensure Psychotherapy experience.
- Medical Benefits, Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Full clinical caseload typically attained within the first two to three weeks.
- There is no on-call responsibility.
- Missed Appointments Fee Reimbursement Protocol
- Administrative Time Fee Reimbursement Protocol
- CEU Reimbursement
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Program
- Malpractice Insurance
- Recurring income, steady client flow, low stress, focus on treatment, no case management, and minimal paperwork
- Clinical Support and Administrative Support
- Centralized scheduling system: Support staff manages appointments, billing, and appointment reminder calls.
- Streamlined clinical documentation/Electronic Health Record.
- Weekly clinical Individual supervision and in-house professional development group Clinical Supervision.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Collegial Environment and Friendly support staff
Full-time Schedule: 11:00am-7:00pm, Mondays-Fridays , Sat & Sun Off
*Part-time Schedule: Saturdays 9:00am-5:00pm.
Here at Alssaro, everything that we do is about taking care of people – our clients and our staff. Our talented, compassionate team thrives in a positive, transparent, supportive, and professional environment and is empowered and supported by excellent clinical supervision, in-service training, friendly co-workers, and the resources to practice mental healthcare the way it is meant to be.
As an Alssaro Counseling Services employee, you are truly a valued contributor to our team. We pride ourselves on supporting the growth and well-being of our staff in order to provide the best services possible to our clientele.
For those with a sense of mission, and those who want to work with a diverse population in an environment where your efforts are appreciated, we have immediate openings.
You deserve to have an enjoyable work experience, and we are ready, willing, and able to help make it happen.
Related keywords: psychotherapist, therapist, counselor, mental health, mental health counselor, social work, mental health therapist, social worker
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We follow CDC guidelines.
- Currently able to reliably commute to New Rochelle, NY?
- What fee-for-service per patient session unit rate are you targeting/expecting for this position?
- Have you worked with children, teens, adults, families, or couples? What is your preferred population?
- What is your availability? When could you begin work if you were hired?
- What does an ideal outpatient mental health clinic workday look like for you?
- What makes you want to work with us instead of our competitors?
- Do you have certain benefits that are important to you that are not listed on the ad?
- How does this position help move you towards your goals?
- What particular skills/experience do you have?
- Master’s (Required)
- Psychotherapy/Mental Health Counseling: 1 year (Required)
- LMHC, LMFT, LCSW, or LMSW (Required)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply