We are seeking a Senior Finance Analyst on Government Cost Plus and T&M contracts to perform cost control. (Temporary Hire. Position has the potential to become a permanent hire)
Telework is available with this position.
Serves as the principal point of contact on financial matters for assigned contracts.
- Provides Daily leadership, coaching and direction to direct reports.
- Manages various financial functions such as budgeting, forecasting, and analysis.
- Conducts financial analysis and reporting to ensure costs are controlled and profits maximized.
- Ensures compliance with internal policies and procedures, as well as FAR, SOX, CAS and other government regulations.
- Develop and maintain Estimates to Complete (EAC’s) across various projects (Cost-Type, T&M, Fixed Price, etc.)
- Preparation of internal and external financial reporting as required by contract or to assist other functions throughout the organization, including Monthly Contract Report.
- Interface with the following functional departments: contracts, subcontracts, accounting, accounts payable and purchasing
- Provide direction and instruction to billing shared services for preparation and submission of invoices
- Ensure business is delivering timely and accurate internal and external financial deliverables. Engages with program management and supporting functions to resolve complex contractual and financial issues. Anticipates and understands customer needs and takes proactive action to meet those needs.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing is important
Cost Point, Cognos, Excel, MS Project
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
7 or more years of related finance or business analysis experience
Hourly rate: $55.00
The offered rate will be based on the selected candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities and/or experience and in consideration of internal parity.
KBR may offer bonuses, commissions, or other forms of compensation to certain job titles or levels, per internal policy or contractual designation. Additional compensation may be in the form of sign on bonus, relocation benefits, short term incentives, long term incentives, or discretionary payments for exceptional performance.
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which could include a 401K plan with company match, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, flexible spending account, disability, paid time off, or flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
Click Here To Apply