The Relationship Manager Development Program (‘RMDP”) is a 12 month development program designed to equip candidates with foundational knowledge and commercial bank-specific sales skills. Successful candidates will assume the role of Relationship Manager upon completion of the program. The program utilizes knowledge/activity based training modules, national and local leader/peer coaching and a structured rotational program to teach the fundamentals of credit, treasury and other operational services offered by the bank.
Throughout the program, the participants will report to the Market Executive or Market manager and work closely with Relationship Managers and Credit & Treasury partners. Upon completion of the program we will be assigning a candidate to join our Healthcare, Education and Not for Profit Group. The Healthcare, Education and Not for Profit Group (“HENFP”) is part of the Global Commercial Bank. HENFP is unique in that our client teams are dedicated to adding value by providing specialized products and solutions to Not-for-Profit Healthcare (hospital systems), Private Higher Education, and Not For Profits (charitable, cultural and professional institutions); with annual revenues starting at $50 million and with no upper limit on revenue size of those organizations (the largest exceed $20 billion in annual revenue).
- Act as trusted advisor for traditional tax exempt clients; identify opportunities and recommend integrated solutions that encompass multiple products and services as needed; new client acquisition is a critical aspect of the job function.
- Develop in-depth understanding of clients’ corporation, organization and the related industry, it’s strategy and needs; be responsive to changes in the business environment or client needs
- Proactively leverage ideas, insight and relationships to generate new and incremental business for Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
- Effectively manage a book of client relationships and act as relationship conduit accountable for the client’s experience
- Be a strong advocate for your client
- Leverage Credit and Treasury specialists and other expert resources to ensure the integrated delivery of credit and financial solutions within the Risk & Compliance framework
- Design and implement marketing strategies that will maximize the profitability of each client
- Build relationships with internal and external sales referral partners
- Complete all local and national training programs associated with the Relationship Manager Development Program
- 10 – 15+ years of experience in sales, consulting, financial services or business development. Experience in credit/lending and corporate sales a plus.
- Local market based business network preferred.
- Securities Industry Essentials (SIE), Series 7 & 63 (Must obtain SIE, series 7 & 63 license within 180 days of start date)
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or Master’s degree a plus.
- Education or experience in finance and accounting. Commercial Credit experience a plus.
- Excellent business development and analytical skills.
- Strong business or corporate financial acumen. Ability to read and interpret both audited and unaudited tax-exempt organization financial statements.
- Strong interpersonal and influence / partnership skills – must excel connecting enterprise resources.
- Demonstrates personal resilience and a commitment to continuous learning.
- Conveys confident executive presence.
- Desire to work with an interest in Healthcare, Education & Not-for-Profit organizations.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Click Here To Apply