Riley ABA & Autism Center is seeking a full-time RBT at their center-based facility located in the Westside neighborhood in Kansas City, Missouri!
Riley ABA, provides outpatient ABA therapy to children ages two to ten with a medical diagnosis of autism in a center-based environment. Clinic hours are Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
All of our Registered Behavior Technicians provide clinical skills instruction and behavior reduction protocols based upon the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis. Essential components of this position are listed below:
- Provide direct client care in 1:1 and group settings utilizing a combination of intensive teaching and natural environment training arrangements.
- Follow the prescribed behavioral skill acquisition and behavior reduction protocols.
- Collect, record, and summarize data on observable client behavior.
- Assist with parent and caregiver training in line with client’s individualized treatment and behavior reduction protocols.
- Effectively communicate with parents and caregivers regarding client progress as instructed by the Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
Riley ABA firmly believes in maintaining a fun, enriching culture for all employees, while providing high-quality, ethical, individualized treatment for all Riley ABA patients. It is incredibly important to us that all of our staff feel supported!
The following requirements are required as part of the position:
- Current, up to date license as a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) with the Behavior Analytic Certification Board (BACB). MUST HAVE RBT CERTIFICATION – no exceptions.
- Pass a criminal background check for federal, state, and local counties
- Valid driver’s license
- Physical ability to lift, push or pull 40 pounds. Physical ability to stand up quickly from a seated position or move from one location to another quickly.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
To keep all of our patients, families and employees safe as well as following the Jackson County, Missouri mask mandate, we currently require that all RBTs must wear a face mask at all times while working directly with a patient.
- Do you have an active RBT (registered behavior technician) certification with the BACB? If you do not answer or your answer is no, your application will be automatically rejected. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE YOUR RBT CERTIFICATION.
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply