At Kalispell Regional Healthcare, our mission is to improve the health, comfort, and life of those we serve. We believe in a better future for healthcare. With more than 4,000 employees, we are the largest private employer in the Flathead Valley. As we continue to grow, we look for people dedicated to service and quality.
Job Objective: Plans and implements specific and individualized treatment programs to patients according to the principles of physical therapy. Services adult and geriatric populations.
1. *Develops, implements, and revises individualized, goal directed physical therapy through a skilled process of evaluation and ongoing assessment of each patient.
2. *Performs necessary technical skills as delineated by education and experience and as evaluated in the organizations Clinical Competency Checklist.
3. *Demonstrates the ability to effectively plan, communicate, supervise and delegate to provide therapy services in a competent and efficient manner.
4. *Performs all patient treatment according to established physical therapy standards and department policies and procedures.
5. *Actively involved in the rehabilitation process, completes admission, discharge evaluations, daily assessments and identifies individual goals for each patient.
6. *Exhibits excellent customer service and communication techniques at all times to internal and external customers.
7. *Demonstrates the ability to effectively plan, communicate, supervise and delegate to provide therapy services in a competent and efficient manner.
8. *Completes all required documentation in a timely manner according to payer guidelines (Medicare, Private Insurance, Medicaid) and Montana practice guidelines for physical therapy
9. *Enhances rehabilitation services by participating in projects within the department, the facility and the community.
1. Current Montana Physical Therapy License required.
2. Graduate of an accredited program of Physical Therapy.
3. Current HS AED CPR.
4. Ability to communicate effectively and maintain cooperative relationships with providers, staff members and patients. Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
5. Ability to make independent judgments under stressful situations at times. Must work in a planned manner without direct supervision.
6. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, required.
Kalispell is a dynamic community located within a thirty-minute drive of Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Glacier National Park, several National and State forests and parks, and the Bob Marshall Wilderness area. Kalispell is the retail, professional, medical, and governmental center of the Flathead Valley serving approximately 140,000 people in Northwest Montana.
Click Here To Apply