Precision Leak Detection, Inc (PLD) of Antioch, CA is looking to hire a full-time Operations Manager.
The Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing the day to day operations of the service technicians, warehouse inventory, and overseeing maintenance needs for fleet vehicles and the tools of our trade. The Operations Manager provides direction and guidance to field supervisors and the front-line service technicians, establishing and emphasizing a culture of safety and customer service. An important role of the Operations Manager is the responsibility of developing and maintaining effective working relationships with business referral partners, their clients, insurance adjusters, homeowners, property management companies, city, and county departments to promote an efficient leak detection and repair service company.
This position is paid $70,000 – $120,000 a year and enjoys fantastic benefits including performance and profitability bonuses, medical, dental, vision, a company retirement plan, and paid time off. In order to hire and retain quality employees who can carry this legacy forward, we offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, and a positive work culture.
Essential Functions / Process Responsibilities include the following; other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Maintains effective working relationship and communication with the President, Chief Operations Officer, Office Manager, peers, and subordinates.
- Responsible for hiring, training, managing, and development of operations / skilled trade personnel.
- Ability to build effective relationships, respond to operations personnel concerns and/or grievances, and assist in communication between operations personnel and the Call Center.
- Oversees and manages the daily construction operations and directly works with the Office Manager to maintain a dynamic Call Center and dispatch service to skilled trade personnel.
Monitors ongoing dispatch, scheduling, service assignments, and key indicators to identify, evaluate, and improve dispatch performance. Creates reporting and analysis to improve
- Ensures that operations are consistent with adopted policies and with the best interest of the company clients and referral partners.
- Responsible for reviewing and maintaining accident investigations and customer complaints.
- Is available to address customers’ questions and/or concerns, guidance and mentoring the service technicians, and oversee that operations are conducted within the company policies and procedures.
- Ability to function as the Chief Operations Officer in the COO’s absence.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, preferably in the construction trade industry.
- Minimum 5 year’s operations management/supervisor experience.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills including experience in presenting and speaking to groups.
- Must have excellent computer skills including Word and Excel spreadsheets.
- Experience in working with local governments or municipalities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective relationships.
- Working knowledge of construction compliance standards in related areas: OSHA, CSLB,
- Environmental Health, and other states/local regulating bodies.
- Experience in management of daily skilled trade operations, maintenance, personnel management, and permitting requirements.
- Experience utilizing data to identify trends in the business that support strategic and tactical adjustments to ongoing and future operations.
ABOUT PRECISION LEAK DETECTION, INC (PLD)
Precision Leak Detection, Inc. is, “Saving Water One Customer at a Time!” Established in 1997, Precision Leak Detection, Inc. has been providing professional leak detection and repair services for homes and businesses throughout the nine San Francisco Bay Area counties and beyond. Collectively, our technicians have several decades of industry experience using state-of-the-art leak detection equipment and plumbing repair service experience. Our employees have grown Precision Leak Detection, Inc. into a leading leak detection company through referrals by happy and satisfied customers who appreciate our attention to detail, integrity, and superior customer service. At Precision Leak Detection, Inc. our employees embrace quality over quantity. Satisfaction will never come to those who accept quantity over quality.
If this sounds like the job for you, apply today!
Click Here To Apply