PDTS, LLC is seeking a compassionate healthcare professional who honors our company’s mission in developing exceptional caregivers that provide excellent care to our Aging Beauties. Professionals who join PDTS, LLC as an instructor should be excited about impacting the lives of future students entering the health care industry and growing our organization.
Instructors are responsible for planning and implementing curriculum and educational programs for students within the program. Instructors must demonstrate knowledge of the curriculum and be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
About PDTS, LLC
Professional Services & Training Services, LLC is a growing post-secondary school located in South Carolina. We currently have locations in Lugoff, Bishopville, and Sumter. We pride ourselves in using the industry best practices for technical aspect while placing emphasis on professional development. Our students will be providing Nurse Aide, Phlebotomy, and or EKG services to residents in various health care settings.
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Licensing/Certifications: Phlebotomy, MA, LPN, or RN
- Experience: 1 year Teaching/Training in a class setting (Preferred: 2-years); 2-3 years’ work experience in related field (Preferred: 5-years);
- Travel: as needed to other sites
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develops the syllabus for each course assigned based on accreditor and department criteria. The syllabus is to include learning objectives expressed in behavioral terms.
- Distributes the syllabus to the Program Director and to each student at the first scheduled class session.
- Teaches the depth and scope of class materials as outlined in the syllabus and catalog and relates the instruction to careers and employer expectations.
- Prepare and grades examinations based upon course objectives and published exam schedule and returns all assignments in a timely manner.
- Implements evaluation for outcomes assessment and achieves established results while maintaining college standards of student satisfaction.
- Works creatively in all classes taught to discourage student withdrawal and maintain satisfactory retention.
- Begin and end each class at the designated times, providing a full period of instruction.
- Leaves the classroom or laboratory clean, organized, and ready for the next user.
- Submits, at the designated time, final grades for all students on the class roster.
- Accurately maintains attendance records in accordance with the Attendance Policy, submits class roster daily, maintains a separate record of attendance and grades that is clearly labeled and turned in at the end of the term.
- Calls all students who are absent and submits written reports of pertinent information to the Program Director.
- Attends faculty meetings, in-service meetings, graduation, and other college events as required by the school.
- Dresses professionally in accordance with dress code if onsite.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Employment Type: Hourly and or Independent Contractor
Pay Rate: $18.00/Hour
Location(s): Lugoff, SC; Bishopville, SC; Sumter, SC
PDTS, LLC is taking the necessary precautions to provide a safe class environment for our instructors & students by practicing social distancing and following other recommended guidelines set forth by our government. In addition to a traditional class setting, we offer online and hybrid classes.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $18.00 per hour
- We have locations in Bishopville, Sumter, and Lugoff. Are you willing to travel to those locations if needed?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Healthcare field (Phlebotomy, EKG, Nursing Aide, etc): 3 years (Preferred)
- Certification/License in: Phlebotomy, CNA, MA, LPN, or RN (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Multiple locations
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
Company’s Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply