Open Schedule 3p-11p Sunday-Thursday
We are looking for a reliable LPN to care for residents in a professional and considerate manner. You will work under the supervision of a registered nurse. LPN professionals must be first and foremost qualified and compassionate. The ideal candidate will be experienced in providing diverse basic care to those who need it while remaining patient and calm. It is a demanding job but also very rewarding.
- No mandatory overtime.
- Off every Friday and Saturday
- Must be currently licensed by and in good standing with the State of Alabama.
- Must demonstrate positive attitude toward the elderly.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of nursing and medical practices, procedures and laws.
- Must have current BLS CPR.
General Job Functions:
- Supervises CNA staff in delivery of resident care.
- Promotes resident’s rights.
- Reports problems/potential problems to RN Supervisors in a timely fashion.
Specific Job Functions
- Receives report on each resident from off-going nurse.
- Prepares, administers and documents medications and treatments according to physicians orders and established facility policy/procedure.
- Orders medication and treatment items as needed.
- Monitors/documents resident’s response to medications and treatments.
- Makes rounds with physicians.
- Provides/monitors special treatments required by residents including but not limited to oxygen, I.V. therapy, isolation, suctioning, special skin treatment measures; takes corrective actions as needed.
- Ability to read, write and speak in English.
- Ability to effectively communicate with residents, families, personnel and support services, to provide advice, comfort and release instructions.
- Ability to ambulate adequately to consistently supervise staff and meet needs of residents.
- Ability to hand grasp and fine hand coordination.
- Ability to lift at least 30 pounds.
- Ability to bend, push and reach adequately to perform procedures necessary to meet resident needs.
- Ability to remain calm under stress; ability to react and move quickly in emergence situations.
- Adequate hearing and vision to supervise personnel and deliver resident care.
*This is a partial job description.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Overtime pay
- LPN/TPN (Required)
- One location
- Nursing home
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply