Looking for a new employment opportunity?
Join Cargill’s production team in Vernon!
Cargill is one of the largest, most diverse and most successful food companies in the world, and our purpose is to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way. We prioritize our employees’ health and well-being, who are essential to the food supply chain. Our broad scale and scope allow you to take your career anywhere you’d like; providing you with new opportunities for you to grow, develop and make an impact on the future of our business. Choose Cargill and take your opportunity to thrive!
Benefits & Compensation:
- Starting Pay: $15.50/hr (Paid weekly)
- Overtime Potential
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Career Development Opportunities
- Employee Discounts
Complete your application on Cargill’s website!
Click Here: https://cargill.taleo.net/careersection/caps_hourly/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&src=OTH-21542&job=VER00281
A Typical Workday May Include:
- Lifting/handling raw and cooked meats
- Preparing meat to be cooked and palletizing boxed product
- Using scan guns and computers to track product
- Verifying quality and accuracy of products, all while making safety the number one priority
- Performing paperwork and computer work
- Ensuring food safety and quality
- Maintaining cleanliness and housekeeping
- Regular exposure to wet and/or humid conditions with slippery surfaces; moving mechanical parts; fast paced warm/cool environment; standing the entire shift and the use of PPE is required in all areas of the facility
What You Will Need:
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Must be 18 years or older
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
3501 E Vernon Ave, Vernon, CA 90058, USA
Click Here To Apply