Eurest Services, a division of Compass Group, is a premier facility services provider, offering leading national business and industry organizations solutions and customer focused support. We provide business facilities management from sustainable cleaning to laboratory support, outdoor maintenance, materials management.
The Facilities Maintenance Coordinator has thorough knowledge of customer service, facility management, building maintenance practices, as well as the policies and values of the client. This position is in a Plant setting.
- Must provide the safest work environment for all staff, visitors, and contractors through a global program to identify risks and mitigate those risks utilizing approved safety methodologies.
- Work closely with established fire wardens and MERT team to ensure emergency response plans including evacuation, inclement weather, medical emergencies and after-hours emergency response and environmental health and safety are implemented and adhered to.
- Anticipate, recommend, and manage vendor contract services for health and life safety while implementing and maintaining best practices
- Schedule preventative maintenance, respond to urgent maintenance calls and participate in the creation of emergency preparedness plans.
- Work with project/construction teams to develop new space and provide solutions
- Conduct inspections for housekeeping and safety compliance for all assigned areas.
- Report and follow up on solutions for identified noncompliance.
- Manage the execution of various site amenity programs.
- Review and resolve outstanding ticket requests in a timely manner.
- Oversee and assist in specialty services provided on site.
- Ability to train employees on all aspects of job including but not limited to Planon opening and closing tickets
- Willingness to be available after hours or in an emergency situation.
- Bachelors, Associates Degree or Equivalent years in the industry
- 5+ years facilities, project management or real estate experience preferred
- 5+ years customer service experience preferred
- Commitment to hands-on, team oriented environment, with the ability to thrive in a dynamic office environment.
- Excellent customer service and people skills complimented with strong creative problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to create/manage innovative projects to provide a collaborative work environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Ability to multi-task and establish tasks of staff
- Ability to maintain detail and organization in a changing environment.
- Exhibit initiative, responsibility, and flexibility.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a project team.
Apply to Eurest Services today!
Eurest Services is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 517992
Click Here To Apply