Director of Data Analysis
- Lead development of data analysis software to perform quantitative measurements of multiple analytes using NMR Spectroscopy
- Supervise validation activities and technology transfer to the laboratory operations
- Supervise development and maintenance of relevant databases
- Hire and train data analysis team
- Provide necessary support to QA and RA to ensure compliance with regulations
- MS or Ph.D. in Chemistry or Computer Sciences
- 5+ years of experience with NMR data analysis and spectral interpretation
- Strong background in mathematics and physics
- Fluency in programming languages
- Experience with other analytical techniques highly desirable.
- Familiarity with Bruker spectrometers is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a track record of collaboration and teamwork.
- Self-starting ability with exceptional time and project management skills.
At Curative, your safety is our priority. Our working environments comply with current CDC recommendations. Curative provides personal protective equipment (PPE), including breathable medical coveralls, face shields, N95 masks, and gloves. You will never touch anyone coming for a test, but you may be interacting with them. TB test documentation must be provided upon
hire and completion of Lifescan process required.
Curative was founded in March 2020 to scale COVID-19 testing. We now have three high-capacity labs in Los Angeles, Washington D.C. and Round Rock, TX and we’re responsible for testing in Los Angeles, Texas, Florida, Chicago, Delaware, Alaska and many more locations. We’ve tested over 7 million patients so far.
We take a full-stack approach to testing and were one of the first labs to launch an FDA-authorized mouth swab test that patients could do themselves. Our labs, collection sites, and patient-facing apps are all part of a large platform we’ve built from scratch that has let us grow bigger and faster
than other diagnostics companies. The Field Operations team at Curative collaborates with local and state governments, public health departments, and the non-profit and private sectors to set up our over 8,000 COVID testing sites across the country. The next frontier for increasing access to testing is through community kiosks and mobile testing vans.
Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Master’s (Preferred)
- NMR data analysis & special interpretation: 5 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Click Here To Apply