GBC Advanced Materials is a manufacturer of glass and ceramic components for the Semi-conductor, Medical and Aerospace industries. We are growing very fast and need to hire hard working/dedicated employees who are interested in growing with the company. Excellent benefits and competitive wages are provided.
Shift: Evening shift needed 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm
Under direction from Management, performs all necessary operation related to dry- cutting, wet cutting, potting degreasing, and cleaning of direct, redrawn and extruded parts.
Indexes and operates wet cutters to cut lengths to specification. Calculates index needed to cut lengths to specification. Inspects in process tubing/rods by checking length and makes needed adjustment to maintain size.
· Operates wet cutter by dressing and replacing diamond blades, adjusting magnetic chuck and speed control to insure quality of product.
· Cleans resin from parts using degreaser, ultrasonic cleaner, and furnace as directed.
Uses inspection and measuring devices as required to determine size.
Maintains all required records for job.
Maintains assigned work area in clean and orderly conditions and observes all safety rules and practices.
Maintains inventory of materials and equipment as required.
Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned to assist other plant personnel as necessary to insure continued on time quality production.
Notifies supervisor of any unusual situations requiring their attention, but normally works under minimum supervision.
Works consistently within prescribed tolerances in accordance with prescribed specifications.
Works in conjunction with Direct and Redraw set-up Operator and Extrusion Operators to assure meeting production and shipping schedule and to alleviate problem areas.
Tool and Equipment:
Must be able to utilize and operate dry cutting equipment, potting equipment, wet cutting equipment, vapor degreaser, ultrasonic cleaner, clean fire furnace as directed to clean potting resin from parts, scales, computers, micrometers, micrometer calipers, gauges, microscopes, and other types of measuring devices. Maintains operation of cleaning equipment in compliance with any applicable environmental and safety regulations.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
- One location
- Grinder to cut class and ceramic rods to size
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply