***SUNPOWER IS NOW HIRING SOLAR INSTALLER CREW LEADS!***
SunPower is changing the way our world is powered every day with a brilliant, passionate and driven team of more than 7,000 in North America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia. In an industry that is reshaping the world’s energy future, there’s no better place to be than SunPower.
SunPower is currently seeking experienced Crew Leads to join our SunPower Direct Residential program. Working as lead of an installation crew, this role will provide for qualified individuals, the opportunity to install best in class solar PV systems.
Compensation & Benefits
***Competitive HOURLY RATE PLUS BONUS with opportunity for growth!!!***
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) employer contribution
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Gym discounts, legal services, commuter benefits, and more!
- Effectively work run a crew to install and seal roof attachments, equipment racking supports and solar panels
- Electrical wiring of solar array/system (DC and AC) in addition to installing raceways around residential applications include roofs, attics, walls.
- Perform site survey activities with a team and independently.
- Assist in tracking inventory for each project
- 2 years of relative Crew Lead experience
- Basic knowledge of residential electrical systems
- Excellent customer service skills in addition to solid verbal and written communication skills
- Valid Driver’s license and ability to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal, driving and drug screen
- OSHA 10 Certification preferred
- Strong understanding of NEC codes with emphasis on residential PV installations preferred
- Excellent leadership, communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to lift heavy objects (50 lbs. or more) in addition to climbing ladders and working in high places
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is SunPower’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. SunPower disapproves of, and will not tolerate, unlawful discrimination against any applicant or employee because of race, color, national origin or ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, age, religion, disability, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $27.00 – $46.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Multiple locations
Click Here To Apply