Based out of Blissfield, MI working M-F – HOME DAILY – NO OVERNIGHTS
- Delivery of product to our Fleet store locations throughout Indiana, Ohio and Michigan
- Responsible for the accurate and complete delivery of product to internal and external customers on their delivery date. This could include commercial truck tires, drums, pallets, batteries, filters, bulk product, etc.
- Responsible for picking up casings, drums, and batteries from customers and returning them to STO.
- Will drive a tractor trailer, possible tanker truck
- Loading and unloading of product at our store locations – by forklift or pulling to dock
- Some warehousing activities as required (forklift, pallet jacks, loading)
- Completion of required paperwork including work orders, signatures, and possible COD’s
- Will be using an Electronic Log
- Minimum of 1 year of experience operating a vehicle requiring a CDL-A license
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must have a safe and verifiable driving record
- Must meet federal commercial driving qualifications, including possessing a valid DOT Medical Card and being at least 21 years of age.
- Tanker endorsement
- Hazmat endorsement
Shrader Tire and Oil offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive pay and bonus opportunities
- Training and career growth
- Safe Driving Bonus
- Benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, disability
- Paid holidays and vacations
- 401(K) retirement plan with generous company match
Click Here To Apply