At Kalispell Regional Healthcare, our mission is to improve the health, comfort, and life of those we serve. We believe in a better future for healthcare. With more than 4,000 employees, we are the largest private employer in the Flathead Valley. As we continue to grow, we look for people dedicated to service and quality.
Provides age specific quality childcare services. Coordinates childcare with other hospital and community services. Meets annual State requirements for a Certified Child Care Program. Must Possess the ability to interact as part of the Kid Kare Team in a positive and constructive manner.
- 1. Verbalizes and demonstrates an understanding of state daycare licensure requirements.
- 2. The Child Care Provider completes all duties with thoroughness and accuracy, performing all paperwork and documentation. All assignments are completed in a timely manner, while paying attention to detail.
- 3. The Child Care Provider will create an environment conducive to child development and learning; including but not limited to: proper dress, daily child schedule needs and nutrition planning. The Child Care Provider adapts to the changing rules and regulations in the child care environment.
- 4. The Child Care Provider performs and teaches sign language as required to all assigned age groups.
- 5. All employees will understand and represent the Kid Kare mission statement and core values as evidence by daily practice methods and appropriate team participation.
- 6. Departmental changes (both daily and long-term planning) are accepted and followed with a positive attitude.
- 7. The Child Care Provider proactively notices items that need to be completed and follows through without reminder. Without specific direction the Child Care Provider looks for and performs duties which enhance the Kid Kare/Dino-Sore environment, for example housekeeping duties, toy maintenance, preparing rooms for next shift/day, etc.
- 8. All employees will positively look for ways to assist family members or other members of the team, never saying “it’s not my job.” They will also interact with family members and others with courtesy and respect.
- 9. Practices team member etiquette, does not gossip, offers assistance to busy team members, discusses problems/issues with team members involved (mail to the right address) and mentors new staff with compassion and patience. Contributes positive ideas which enhance work flow and/or team function.
- 10. All employees participate in activities which add value to Kid Kare/Dino-Sore objectives and flow, such as program (process) improvement projects and community related initiatives.
- 11. Demonstrates the ability to be flexible and organized while functioning calmly and efficiently in a changing environment.
- 12. Report to work for scheduled shifts and adhere to the attendance guidelines of the organization and department.
1. 2-year Degree in Early Childhood/Elementary Education preferred. Other combinations of education and experience may be considered.
2. Heartsaver AED CPR certified preferred.
3. Basic First Aid preferred
4. Ability to follow written and oral instructions required.
5. Proven ability to be self-motivated as well as establish working relationships with parents, co-workers, and other KRH staff.
6. Ability to work with, relate to and teach children from various age groups, especially young children.
7. Must be enthusiastic, energetic, nurturing, patient, comforting, creative, responsive, compassionate, flexible, encouraging, and culturally sensitive and aware.
Kalispell is a dynamic community located within a thirty-minute drive of Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Glacier National Park, several National and State forests and parks, and the Bob Marshall Wilderness area. Kalispell is the retail, professional, medical, and governmental center of the Flathead Valley serving approximately 140,000 people in Northwest Montana.
Click Here To Apply