As a Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear Specialist, you’ll protect the country against the threat of CBRN weapons of mass destruction, and you’ll decontaminate hazardous material spills or accidents. You’ll employ the most advanced equipment and coordinate defense systems against these weapons of mass destruction in support of joint and combined arms operations.
No Experience Necessary
You can earn the following certifications from this position:
- Industrial Radiography Radiation Safety Personnel – X-Ray (IRSSP-X-Ray)
- Principles and Practice of Engineering (PE) Exam – Chemical
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Certified Hazardous Materials Practitioner (CHMP)t
- …..and many more!
- Maintain chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) equipment
- Conduct CBRN reconnaissance and surveillance
- Operate decontamination equipment in the event of a disaster
- Camouflage recon and surveillance equipment
- Chemical Technicians
- Occupational Health and Safety Technicians
- Heavy and Tractor-Trailer Truck Drivers
- Up to $40,000 signing bonus
- Full Healthcare Coverage
- Full Dental Coverage
- Living Expenses Covered
- Relocation Expenses Covered
- Educational Benefits to pay for certifications or degrees
- Low-cost life insurance (up to $400,000 in coverage)
- 401(k)-type savings plan
- Student Loan Repayment Program (up to $50,000, for existing loans)
Age: Must be between 17 – 34 years old. *Some age waivers may be authorized
Medical: No major medical issues or current medications for: Asthma, ADD/ADHD, Anxiety, or Depression. *Must complete a full medical screening process.
Moral: No major law violations and have a favorable background *Must complete an FBI background check
Education: Must have High School Diploma or Equivalent or be a High School Senior on track to graduate.
Test: Must pass an aptitude test with required line scores
Contract: Must enlist into the Army or Army Reserves *This is not a civilian position
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
About Army Recruiting Office Salt Lake City:
OPPORTUNITY AWAITS: Whether full-time or part-time, officer or enlisted, our Soldiers have quality training, education, and competitive benefits that support them and their families during and after their time in the Army.The Army has more than 150 different career options and 50+ health care special-ties, ranging from infantry to intelligence and radiology to cardiothoracic surgery.New recruits who enroll in the Partnership for Youth Success program get up to 5 guaranteed job interviews when they complete their enlistment. 900+ partners!More than 1,600 different credentials and certifications are available to Soldiers to help increase employability when they transition out of the force. For 57 different occupations, individuals who have previous experience can receive advanced promotion through the Army Civilian Acquired Skills Program. Soldiers earn degrees for free while serving with up to $4k in tuition assistance each year for college courses or certifications.
Click Here To Apply