NurseDash is making it easier for you to pick up Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) shifts in the hospital, assisted living, long term care and skilled nursing facilities. NurseDash puts the power of flexibility in your hand to browse for available shifts and only apply for shifts that work for your schedule. There is no minimum number of shifts required; once you are on-boarded, simply pick the shifts that work for you. If you are interested in picking up part-time, flexible CNA shifts, apply today to get started, or download the NurseDash app for iOS or Android.
- CNA Hospital Rate: starting from $15 per hour for non-covid shifts
- Premium Hero Pay for covid shift will be addition per facility
- Multiple bonus programs available
- Flexible Schedule for our nursing assistant- only work when you want to
- Ability to work with multiple facilities, including facilities in other cities, want to extend your trip to go visit your friends or family in Houston or Austin? Great just pick up a few shifts while you are in town.
- Referral Bonuses for referring friends or facilities.
CNA Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides assistance as needed with medication reminders, bathing, grooming, dressing, escort service, and other activities of daily living.
- Follows the schedule of patient’s needs set out by supervisor.
- Support the dining staff and possibly assist in the dining room.
- Documents daily log of assistance.
- Informs supervisor of any patient issues or concerns.
- Respects patient’s confidentiality.
- Is familiar with emergency equipment and procedures.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of the Community.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
CNA Qualifications/Skills/Educational Requirements:
- A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- May require a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) or CHHA licensure
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs on a regular basis and physically able to help residents who require physical assistance
- Read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- May require experience with caring for children and young adult patients as a CNA in the hospital setting
NurseDash was founded in Houston by a team of healthcare and technology professionals. Working in the industry, we saw that a need existed for flexibility among care professionals and a better staffing solution for facilities. NurseDash provides professionals and facilities a way to close the staffing gap by using new technology that is simple and effective. Apply today to get started.
Click Here To Apply