Florida Technical College founded in 1982 to provide private, post-secondary education offering diploma, associate and bachelor’s degree programs in a range of professions, including Healthcare, Construction Trades, Hospitality, Beauty, Information Technology and Business.
FTC campuses are located in Orlando, Kissimmee, Lakeland, DeLand, Pembroke Pines, Cutler Bay and Tampa.
We are looking for a Medical Assistant Adjunct Instructor
- Associate Degree
- Current Florida Certified or Registered Medical Assistant
- Licensed BMO
- 3 years of Medical Assistant work experience
- 2 years teaching experience – Preferred
All positions require exceptional computer skills using Microsoft Office applications, Adobe and familiar with information systems; available to deliver the course using diverse resources; strong verbal and written communication skills.
Academic programs are available on a monthly basis.
Other specific requirements will be discussed in the interview process with qualified candidates.
***Equal Opportunity Employer F/M/V/D***
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Urgent Care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Required)
- Medical Assistant: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply