Plains Tire is the largest and oldest Tire Company serving Wyoming since 1941!!
We are currently interviewing for an Assistant Manager. As an Assistant Manager, you will be expected to complete several training and learning components to help you reach your fullest potential within the organization. The curriculum will consist of in store hands on learning, comprehensive online training, and various required learning opportunities held at the corporate office as well as other various regional locations. You will be responsible for developing a solid understanding of our business, culture and management responsibilities.
Assistant Manager at Plains Tire performs the following duties, including but not limited to:
- Evaluate customer’s needs and recommend products and services based on the specific needs and interests of the customer. Assess potential issues thoroughly.
- Follow each customer ticket through to completion.
- Providing Outstanding Customer Service to every customer.
- Use problem solving skills to address customer concerns and/or issues.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Take accountability for the presentation of the property including outside the store, in the store, shop and restrooms. Keep all areas organized, free of clutter, clean and presentable at all times.
- Fills out paperwork fully and accurately following company policy and procedures.
- Ensure sales growth for store location.
- Make customer calls daily to increase sales opportunities.
- Motivate colleagues to perform to their highest potential.
- Assist in the shop as necessary.
- Conducts basic maintenance and cleaning of showroom, service bays, equipment, storage areas, restrooms, breakroom, lobby, counter areas and outside grounds.
- Provides helpful, friendly and responsive customer service
- Attends meetings and has the ability to communicate, if necessary, with all levels of Plains Tire employees
Skills and Requirements for Assistant Manager at Plains Tire
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- At least 1 year of retail sales experience, commissioned sales experience is a plus.
- Strong Customer Service Experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time without sitting
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Desire to succeed and grow with the company
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Self-motivated and Goal-oriented with the ability to meet productivity objectives
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be able to pass a background check
Full Time Assistant Managers are offered these great Benefits:
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Incentive packages
- Employee discounts
- Spiff and bonus programs
- Opportunity to grow their skills and advance their career with a Company that Cares!
- We are ALWAYS closed Sundays!!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Supervising Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Drivers (Required)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Click Here To Apply