Hours: 230p-11p (Monday-Friday), rotating weekends and holidays
- Assists anesthesiologist with preparation and placement of neuro physiologic monitors.
- Assists with induction by connecting patient to monitors.
- Assists with intubation.
- Assists with the maintenance of patient’s airway.
- Assists with the insertion of IVs and other invasive lines.
- Assists anesthesiologist during outside cases.
- Assists and anticipates needs of anesthesiologist in invasive monitor insertion and procedures such as arterial access,
central venous access, fiberoptic intubation and/or difficult airway situations.
- Provides support to the patient care team throughout the case.
- Performs salvaged blood processing per protocol.
- Assists anesthesiologist with volume infusions as directed during intra operative procedures.
- Knowledge of basic anatomy and physiology of the cardiopulmonary systems and infection control.
- Advanced working knowledge of equipment for anesthesia and airway management and thorough knowledge of set-up and
calibration of pressure transducer and IV fluids.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge relating to anesthesia procedures in order to effectively anticipate the needs of the
- Ability to utilize and trouble shoot problems with equipment used in the administration of anesthesia.
- Ability to set priorities and accept instructions and direction from physicians or other clinical personnel.
- Demonstrate speed and timeliness in all duties, particularly in preparation for emergencies and trauma procedures.
- Must be able to communicate and work well with staff in and outside of the department.”
Required- H.S. Diploma or GED
Required- Technical diploma Completion of an anesthesia technician training program approved by the American Society of Anesthesia Technologists and Technicians (ASATT)
English Read Write Speak
Certifications & Licenses:
Certified Anesthesia technician/technologist
Click Here To Apply