SUMMARY OF JOB:
Provides orientation and ongoing education to all Home Care employees. Identify learning needs of staff. Collaborate with supervisors to identify trends, new products, etc… Mentor new employees throughout orientation and beyond. Participate on committees related to education and Infection Control. Promotes the implementation and evaluation of the infection control and employee health activities for New Jersey. Assumes responsibility for coordinating and facilitating quality improvement activities.
- BSN from an accredited school of nursing preferred.
- Certification in Infection Control (preferred).
- Minimum one-year community health/homecare experience required.
- 1 year of quality improvement experience in a healthcare setting preferred with knowledge of quality improvement principles and activities.
- Knowledgeable of federal and state home care/hospice regulations.
- Knowledgeable of home care accreditation and compliance regulations and activities.
- Knowledge of current nursing standards and procedures.
- Strong communication skills (oral, written, interpersonal).
- Ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Ability to function as a committee member or task force leader.
- Willing to promote the mission and values of the Sisters of the Holy Redeemer.
- Education experience using a variety of teaching methodologies and concepts of adult learning (preferred).
- Able to function in a rapidly changing health care system which may necessitate flexible working hours, managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft office and other PC applications.
LICENSE AND REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS:
Current New Jersey RN license, CPR required, valid Driver’s license.
Click Here To Apply