OPEN POSITIONS – YOU COULD HAVE ONE IN LESS THAN A WEEK!!
Passionate about taking care of seniors? Desire to truly make a difference in someone’s life? This describes how we like to care for others at Sagewood and Acacia Health Center. Bring your passions where you can make that difference in the lives of others.
Walk through our doors and see the difference in the future with senior living and care. Upscale resort style living located in the beautiful NE Phoenix valley. Life Care Services is a premier provider of senior living in the nation. Our Sagewood location is nestled in the beautiful desert just off the 101 and Tatum Blvd. just south of the Desert Ridge shopping area and with incredible access the Mayo Clinic and Hospital. Our Acacia Health Center has a 5 star rating with CMS and provides top tier services for skilled nursing, assisted living and memory support. LCS received the JD Powers award for Customer Satisfaction!
We are currently hiring RN’s for our skilled nursing units PRN Nights for 12-hour shifts:
- RN – FT Nights (6P – 6A)
Our RN staff are key members of our team who provide direct care to residents to enhance their quality of life.
RN’s PRINCIPLE DUTIES:
- Partners with the residents and their families along with other medical professionals to carry out treatment plans.
- Administers medications.
- Administers treatments, including, but not limited to: dressings, catherization, suctioning, oxygen, etc.
- Assists in direct resident care as necessary.
- Maintains accurate documentation of medication administered and care rendered
- Assists in admission and discharge procedures.
- Encourages independence, attendance at activities, restorative programs and rehabilitation.
- Attends in-service training and education sessions, as assigned.
- Performs specific work duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
- Current RN license in Arizona
- Must hold a valid CPR certification and be trained in AED procedures
- 6 months nursing experience in a skilled nursing and/or long term care setting preferred
- Current Food Handlers Certification (easy to get!)
Sagewood has to offer you as an RN:
- Highly rated health care center! 5 star rating with CMS!!
- Comprehensive orientation with ongoing support and professional development
- Fantastic staffing ratio – the best in the valley
- Excellent benefits and compensation – include tuition reimbursement for fulltime employees
- Paid time off or sick time (as eligible)
- Awesome work environment and teams
- 12-hour shifts
- Payrate is based on experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Apply directly to our website Sagewoodlcs.
Job Type: Part-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Prescription drug insurance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Long term care
- 12 hour shift
- Night shift
- Overtime pay
We are 100% masked up with lots of available PPE. We sanitize like crazy!
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply