OFFERING A SIGNING BONUS FOR FULLTIME AND PART-TIME RNs!!!
FULLTIME- $5,000 SIGNING BONUS *Signing bonus over a 12-month period (4 installments of $1,250)
PART-TIME $2500 SIGNING BONUS *Signing bonus over a 12-monh period (4 installments of $625)
Since 1965 Casa de Modesto has offered senior living at its best. We provide the highest quality of care at all levels. Independent living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing and Medicare certified physical therapy rehabilitation – we have it all in one place.
Casa de Modesto’s staff are more than employees; they are part of a family that is built on a foundation of compassion, support, care and value to others. They are committed to a mission of touching the lives of the Senior community that we serve with heartfelt services, upholding company values. We’re always on the lookout for dedicated and passionate team members who are willing to embrace our mission here at Casa de Modesto. Your enthusiasm, professionalism and expertise is an integral part to the environment that we try to maintain for our residents. We encourage you to explore the opportunities we offer and take part in our friendly, open and caring community where you’ll feel like part of a family dedicated to serving seniors and providing them with a real home atmosphere along with the care they deserve.
The R.N.-Charge Nurse provides direct nursing care to Skilled Nursing residents while overseeing nursing services/operations of an assigned group on a given shift. Responsible for compliance with current federal, State, local and facility standards, guidelines and regulations that govern the Skilled Nursing unit and ensuring the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
1. Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing.
2. Current CA – Registered Nurse (R.N.) license.
3. Valid CPR and First Aide certification, or BLS certification.
4. Practical knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long term care.
5. Ability to demonstrate good theory base as well as good clinical skills and participates in delivering direct resident care as needed.
6. Must possess supervisory ability to plan, organize and schedule work tasks and duties for assigned staff.
7. Good communication skills.
8. Must be able to easily interpret program, goals, objectives, policies and procedures necessary to providing quality care to residents.
9. Performs well with minimal supervision and organizes work load so that assigned duties and resident care can be completed within the guidelines and according to facility policies and procedures as well as state and federal regulations.
10. Basic computer knowledge and skills. Experience in Point Click Care preferred.
11. Ability to read, write and communicate to residents, staff, families, vendors, and all business relationships in English language.
12. Ability to pass a criminal background clearance check, physical, and TB test.
13. Must be able to communicate with all levels of staff in an effective, neutral and professional manner.
14. Ability to function as a member of the team in a multi-task environment.
15. Must be flexible and able to handle multiple priorities, with the ability to adjust to high pressure and changing conditions.
1. Directs and renders nursing care within an assigned group participating in the execution the overall plan of care for each resident.
2. Maintains timely, accurate, and complete reporting and recording of information regarding condition of each resident (daily charting, weekly summaries, noting of physicians orders, medication and treatment charting, consent forms, MDS, etc.).
3. Communicates a change in condition to physicians, supervisor, DON and responsible party.
4. Plans, organizes and conducts the administration of medications and or treatments in compliance with state and federal regulations.
5. Reviews medication orders and medication sheets for completeness and accuracy of information, accuracy in the transcription of physician orders, and adherence to stop order policies.
6. Ensure that narcotic / controlled medication records are accurate for your shift. Notifies the DON of all drug and narcotic discrepancies noted on given shift.
7. Monitors dietary intake of residents by supervising the meal service as assigned. Checks all trays for accuracy of special diets before trays are served to residents.
8. Distributes work to nursing assistants in assigned group while ensuring all care is appropriate, reflects nursing protocol and is provided on an individualized basis according to each resident’s personal, psychosocial and medical needs.
9. Helps in the orientating/training of new Nursing unit staff. Provides department management with feedback on Nursing staff job performance.
10. Assists with direct resident care when needed. (i.e., assist with lifting, transferring, turning residents).
11. Monitors Nursing staff for compliance with federal and State regulations related to resident’s dignity and rights issues.
12. Follows facility protocol for reporting allegations of resident abuse and/or misappropriation of resident property to the Director of Nursing (DON).
13. Complies with facility policies, procedures and nursing systems that ensure consistent delivery of care and maintains and promotes resident dignity and rights.
14. Participates in facility surveys (inspections) made by authorized government agencies as may be requested.
15. Participates in the facility’s QAPI Program as needed and assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $41.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Differential pay
- Overtime pay
We strongly encourage staff & residents to follow the recommended preventative actions while within the facility as well as publicly in the outside community, including wearing facemasks at all times, practicing regular handwashing and social distancing.
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Required)
- One location
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply