Over the last twenty years, MarketAxess has completely revolutionized the fixed-income market by creating a single platform using proprietary technology that connects the world’s most influential financial institutions. Today, more than 1,800 institutional investors and broker-dealer firms rely on us to bring them accurate market data to assist with their trading decisions, connectivity solutions that facilitate straight-through processing and technology services to optimize trading environments.
The Quantitative Developer will work closely with Research to implement industry-leading bond pricing algorithms, pre- and post-trade analytics, visualization (BI) tools, and other data-intensive applications.
This will include leveraging our extensive global proprietary assets and sophisticated machine-learning techniques and technologies. The role will report to the CTO.
What You’ll Do
- Design, develop, and implement highly complex Research products across all aspects of our electronic trading and related systems.
- Support Research innovation through the creative and aggressive experimentation of cutting-edge hardware, software, processes, procedures, and methods.
- Partner closely with the Technology team to ensure appropriate standards and integration.
What You Bring to the Table
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in fixed income, e-trading, or similar.
- Proficiency in programming and statistical languages including Python and R
- Experience with AWS, APIs, large datasets, machine learning, web development incl. real-time data handling and visualization, and Agile is preferred.
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills.
What’s in it for You
In addition to working on cutting edge technology and being more than a number in our lean and collaborative team, we offer:
- Healthcare and wellness options
- 401(k) match
- Potential to receive Restricted Stock Units (RSUs)
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Training and tuition assistance
- Other perks include generous time-off policies, stipends for gym memberships, exercise equipment and similar, and access to on-site healthcare
MarketAxess Corporation and its affiliates provide equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal and state law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Click Here To Apply