Oklahoma City Indian Clinic is hiring a Purchasing Coordinator in our Finance Department. Ideal candidate would be upbeat and a team player.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Organizes and manages the purchasing process
- Maintains office and medical supply inventory, delivers, picks up, and stocks supplies as needed
- Manages travel & training functions for all employees
- Serves as a back-up for other functions in the Finance Department
- Enters invoices for payment, using appropriate expenditure allocation by selecting appropriate grant, contract, department and accounting codes
- Verifies invoices for payment and ensures timely payment
- Reconciles and monitors credit card transactions for all credit card accounts
- Makes bank deposits and reconciles bank statements Makes travel arrangements for staff;
- Registers staff for training, approves and reconciles travel reports
- Performs all purchasing functions, including completion and control of requisitions;
- Issues purchase orders and follows purchase orders through completion
- Orders, purchases, delivers and picks up supplies as needed
- Maintains standard office supply stock in acquisitions & medical supply room.
- Manages cell phone accounts regarding purchases and upgrades
- Manages OklahomaTurnpike Authority account for pikepass registration.
- Assists with Request for Proposal (RFP) process; request quotes, terms and conditions, specifications, special packaging, instructions, inspections, test requirements and delivery schedules
- Assists in annual audit
- Assists Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in producing financial statements and reports as needed
- Employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 50 pounds
- Removing supplies from boxes and stocking an office and medical supply room is required
Oklahoma City Indian Clinic is a non-profit organization and not federal employment. Indian preference hiring laws apply. OKCIC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation and EEO/AA employer. Oklahoma City Indian Clinic is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all individuals. Employment practices shall adhere to all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based on age, genetics, race, color, gender, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, citizenship status, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
For Indian Preference to apply, you must complete the full application and submit a copy of your CDIB card.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- Min 2 years working in an Accounting or Finance Department preferred
- Previous Purchasing experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Sage 300 (Accpac) accounting system preferred
Click Here To Apply