Fusion Technology, a leading provider of IT solutions and services for targeted industries, is seeking a qualified, full-time Proposal Writer to join our team. The Proposal Writer will be responsible for developing proposal content in a fast-paced environment in response to Government solicitations, and other duties, as assigned.
- Develop written information in response to Government solicitations and in accordance with company performance and growth strategies
- Create technical proposals, submittals, standards, and manuals to help with the proposal writing process
- Format, edit, and tailor resumes for the proposal process; collaborate with applicants to update resumes, as needed, for the hiring process
- Collaborate with and interview technical resources, such as programmers, engineers, or cybersecurity teams; interview subject matter experts and translate their technical information into easily readable and concise proposal content
- Collaborate with Business Development team to develop and maintain high-quality marketing and capability content
- Interact with many internal departments including the Proposal team, Business Development team, and technical engineers, programmers, and subject matter experts
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, professional writing and editing, English, or equivalent
- Certificate in technical writing, preferred
- 3+ years of technical writing experience in the Government Contracting industry, preferred
- Experience writing technical documentation from concept and creating technical graphics based on narrative descriptions
- Experience editing the writing of peers and SMEs
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
Fusion Technology offers a very competitive benefits package of healthcare, HSA, vision, dental, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, 401K, and personal leave. We help pay for certifications and training related to the position and have one of the strongest 401K contribution programs in the industry.
Fusion Technology is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive full consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, disability, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
Click Here To Apply