William Demant Holding Corporation (WDH) is a Denmark-based manufacturer of Hearing-related products and services. WDH is comprised of multiple market-leading Hearing Aid and Audiology Screening and Diagnostic equipment/service companies.
Workplace Integra is an Occupational Health and Safety service provider based in Greensboro, NC. It is our mission to be the nation’s premier provider of integrated hearing conservation and healthcare data management services. Our professional Audiologists, Technicians, Software Engineers, and support staff have been providing solutions to our clients for over 25 years. While specializing in hearing conservation and health data management, Workplace Integra Inc. provides a full range of products to serve as a professional resource to our occupational, clinical, and industrial clients.
The Mobile Services Tech’s primary job function is to perform Workplace’s annual hearing testing, notification, education, and otoscopic exam. This includes keeping the mobile van in a well-maintained condition, exhibiting safe driving habits, and promptness on the job.
We are currently looking for a part-time tech who can be located in one of the following locations:
- Travel to clients to perform audio testing
- Communicate with clients prior to the job via email or telephone
- Travel to offsite remote locations that may require overnight stays of multiple nights
- Make travel arrangements prior to leaving for the jobsite.
- Maintain the mobile van with supplies
- Load databases for your current client into laptop
- Perform audiometer and booth calibrations
- Maintain cleanliness of the mobile van before and after testing
- Use Electronic DOT
- Conduct hearing testing and examination
- Assist supervisor with assigned tasks
- High School Diploma or GED
- CAOHC certification, a plus
- Accurate in typing and data entry
- Writing and MSWord for expense forms and timesheets
- Good communication
- Strong follow-through, organizational, and customer service abilities are required for paperwork and dealing with client
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with client contacts to complete necessary tasks in a timely manner
- Good troubleshooting and support skills for computer hardware and other equipment
- Be available for significant travel
- Physically able to perform job that requires standing, and lifting 50+ lbs.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to maintain clear driving record
Additional responsibilities/tasks within the position’s purpose may be assigned. Workplace Integra, Inc. reserves the right to change job descriptions at any time based on business conditions/need.
Workplace Integra is part of the Demant Group. Demant is a world-leading hearing healthcare group that for more than a century has played a vital part in developing innovative technologies and know-how to help improve people’s hearing and health. In every aspect, from hearing devices, hearing implants and diagnostic equipment to intelligent audio solutions and hearing care all over the world, Demant is active and engaged.
The Demant Group operates in a global market with companies in more than 30 countries, employs more than 14,500 staff and generates annual revenue of DKK 14 billion (approx. 2.1 billion USD). Our products are sold in more than 130 countries.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Click Here To Apply