Our Winning Family Starts With You!
At Olive Garden, family is not just something. Family is everything. We’re All Family Here!
At Olive Garden, one key to our success is the high standards we set for ourselves and each other. That includes placing the health and safety of our team members and guests as a top priority. We are committed to the highest safety and sanitation practices, including ensuring team member wellness and maintaining clean restaurants.
Benefits At A Glance:
· Weekly pay
· Competitive pay
· Paid Sick Leave (1 hour for every 30 hours worked, begin accruing upon hire)
· Paid Family and Medical Leave (up to 2 weeks after 1 year of service)
· Flexible schedules to help you balance other life commitments such as school, childcare, family care, etc.
· Ongoing training to build critical skills for current and future roles
· Meal discounts
· $1 Unlimited Soup, Salad & Breadsticks while working
· Discounts on cellphones, travel, electronics & much more!
· Anniversary pay
· Medical/dental insurance
· 401(k) savings plan (Company match after 1 year of service)
· Management career advancement opportunities (50%+ of our managers are promoted from hourly positions!)
And much more!
As a host at Olive Garden, you create the guests’ first and lasting impression. With a warm smile and friendly conversations, our host team members are responsible for creating a welcoming and safe environment for our guests’ dining experience. As a host, you will ensure that various guest and team member touch points are regularly sanitized and disinfected. Our hosts take pride in making loyal guests by guiding them to their table, presenting them with clean menus, and offering suggestions to enhance their dining experience. Finally, as a host, you will complete the guests’ experience by genuinely thanking them for their visit, wishing them a fond farewell, and inviting them back to our restaurants.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply