Team RN, East Field – Zephyrhills and Surrounding Areas
Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
For Gulfside’s nursing team, it’s more than just a job, it’s a chance to impact lives and take care of people in our community. If you’re interested in joining our award winning nursing team, apply now!
The Team RN supports patients in the field, which includes those who reside in private residences, assisted living facilities, and skilled nursing homes. The Team RN utilizes assessment, intervention, and education to maximize patient comfort and to enhance the quality of life for the patient/family.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Currently licensed in the State of Florida as a registered nurse
- Minimum of one (1) years nursing experience in a hospital, home health or hospice setting preferred
- Strong ethical standards and an appropriate professional demeanor
- Should possess sound critical thinking, time management, technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment, and strong
- The ideal candidate is a well-organized and self-directed individual who is a team player
- Must have reliable transportation to perform tasks and responsibilities in a timely and appropriate fashion. Must be able to provide proof of automobile insurance and have a valid Florida driver’s license, a copy of which will be placed in their employee file.
Gulfside strives to lead the industry in compensation, benefits, and positive culture. As a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplaces award recipient many years in a row, we continually evaluate all aspects of employee satisfaction.
Click Here To Apply