Seminole Nation Division of Commerce is looking for a FLEXIBLE full-time cashier for the convenience store Rivermist Retail in Konawa, Oklahoma. Apply to this position if you are interested in full time only.
**THIS IS NOT A CASINO POSITION**
- Greeting customers
- Receiving payment and processing transactions
- Cleaning the store including the restrooms, mopping, emptying trash receptacles inside and outside
- Stocking and facing merchandise
- Guiding & solving customer inquiries
- Occasional inventory
- Comply with laws and company policy regarding the sale of alcohol and tobacco products
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years or older to sell beer / liquor / alcohol
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
What We Offer
- Vacation and sick leave accrual
- Holiday pay
- Medical / dental / vision / life & AD & D insurance / LTD
- 401k + match up to 5%
Hours and Schedule
The schedule will not be a set schedule, flexibility is needed for morning, evening and weekend shifts. The hours will be 40 or more per week.
Rivermist Retail in Konawa, Oklahoma
Working Conditions and Noise Level
This is a gas station and convenience store setting, it is often a fast paced working environment. The noise level is moderate and there is occasional exposure to weather conditions outside.
Required Work Authorization
This is a summary of duties and job requirements, this is not an official job description. Upon hire, you will sign an official job description. If you are interested, please apply to this job announcement.
Location Zipcode: 74849
Click Here To Apply