COVID Operations Lead
Overnight Camp in Pennsylvania · June 13th to August 15th
CampHire is recruiting a COVID Operations Lead at an overnight summer camp in Pennsylvania. This position will will help to establish and govern COVID-19 operating procedure to ensure a healthy and safe summer for campers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage traffic flow in high congestion areas (dining hall).
- Setup measure to ensure adequate social distancing amongst campers and staff.
- Manage inventory of PPE, including masks, sanitizer, and COVID tests.
- Define plans for contact tracing and emergency response.
- Assist nursing team in the event of a COVID outbreak.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Operations experience preferred.
- Medical, emergency, crisis management experience preferred.
- Experience working with youth preferred.
Compensation & Perks
Competitive salary based on experience and background. Onsite private adult housing provided. All meals included.
CampHire is a recruitment partner of top-tier summer camps in the US. We have access to hundreds of roles from counselors to nurses and everything in between. We believe camp is the best a summer job has to offer. Careers start with camp.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $1,700.00 per month
- 8 hour shift
Must remain at camp for the duration of the summer in order to maintain the camp bubble.
- Please describe your relevant experience for the role.
- What excites you about working at camp?
- One location
Click Here To Apply