Full-time Day/Full-Time Night RN or LPN:
The Charge Nurse assists the Nursing supervisor in the responsibility for the total patient care within the nursing unit, and the management of the unit.
- Provide direct nursing care to the patients
- Carry out administrative and patient care duties as directed by the A.D.O.N. or D.O.N.
- Supervises and assumes responsibility for the actions and care delivered by the nurse associates including monitoring and responding to all P/P regarding such duties.
- Administer medication and treatment per the Physician orders specific to the patient.
- Instruction and observation of adherence to treatment or care protocols prescribed per the physician.
- Assist and direct in the admission/discharge process of patients
LPN/RN Nurse Personnel Requirement:
- Current valid license in the state of Ohio OR
- Temporary license in the state of Ohio
- CPR certified
- Have a sincere desire to work with elderly
Shift Differentials Available for nights
Additional $2/hr. if work/assigned vent unit
6969 Glenmeadow Ln, Cincinnati, OH 45237, USA
Click Here To Apply