Cardinal McCloskey Community Services (CMCS) is a not-for-profit, social service agency that provides services to the children in our foster care programs, preschool education to over 2,000 three and four year-olds from low income families, and helping over 200 developmentally disabled adults lead more fulfilling and independent lives.
The Cardinal McCloskey Community Services (CMCS) Business Operations Team is located within the Division of Policy and Planning, and works in close partnership with the agency’s Children’s Services programs, and Quality Management and Finance Department staff. The Business Operations team plays a pivotal role in supporting the stability, operations and success of our Medicaid and third party-funded behavioral health programs.
The Business Operations Associate (BOA) is responsible for providing administrative and quality management support in a clinical, fast-paced environment of the McCloskey Cares Clinic as well as additional clinical programs operated by the agency. This position is charged with supporting the overall goals of the Business Operation Team, and maintaining a high standard of integrity, professionalism and compassion at all times including when dealing with CMCS clients, callers and visitors
Position Hours: Evenings and Weekends Required. 5 days a week with alternating Saturdays. (Mon-Fri & Tue-Sat)
- Handle incoming intakes to the Clinic
- Answer phone calls and greet all clinic visitors with courtesy and kindness
- Ensure that all client health information in maintained according to protocols that follow all Federal (HIPAA), state, and agency standards and requirements
- Maintain client schedule for all clinicians and psychiatrists, as well as other treatment staff as needed
- Perform all Electronic Health Records (MyEvolv) functions
- Weekly and monthly error reporting and other reports as assigned by supervisor
- Cash Management – payments, reconciliation, bank deposits
- Manage Insurance eligibility and service authorization checks
- Contacting clients and families to troubleshoot insurance issues
- Specialized audits, tracking and client surveys
- of and adherence to all clinic facility opening and closing procedures.
- Filing documents, and mail and fax distribution
- Maintaining adequate inventory of clinical supplies and clinical and administrative forms
- Helping to maintain a safe and well-equipped clinic facility, and bringing issues for resolution by appropriate staff immediately
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Some college or Business Institute/School experience preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in clinic or medical group office setting, and familiarity with managed care billing.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft (i.e., Word, Excel, and Outlook) applications.
- Ability to interact with public and staff in a professional manner at all times in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational abilities with advanced skills in handling multiple and competing priorities
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $34,000.00 per year
- The schedule for the position is 5 days a week with alternating Saturdays, evenings required. Are you able to work Mon-Fri AND Tues-Sat on alternating weeks?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Medical/Clinic Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply