Allaire Rehab and Nursing, is a beautiful Nursing facility nestled in Freehold, NJ over 8 pristine acres on the border of Colts Neck and Marlboro.
We are now seeking a Unit Clerk (CNA)
Unit Clerk/CNA Benefits:
- Career Advancement Opportunities! Tuition Reimbursements!
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Flexible HRA Spending Account
- PTO- Vacation, Sick & Holiday Pay
- Hospital, Accident, Cancer, Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance Available
Unit Clerk/CNA Responsibilities:
- To assist the nursing department to maintain a complete records on residents and admitted/discharged.
- To prioritize, organize and coordinate desk activities to facilitate smooth, efficient unit operations.
- Responsible for providing secretarial support to unit.
- Maintain and updates patients records for a given unit
- Stock and restock unit with nursing supplies
- Schedule doctor appointments for residents
- Acknowledge and coordinate the communication of physician’s orders
Unit Clerk/CNA Requirements:
- Requires a high school diploma & nursing home experience.
- Must be very organized and have the ability to lift and pull 25 to 30 pounds
- CNA License A BIG PLUS!!!
115 Dutch Lane Rd, Freehold, NJ 07728, USA
Click Here To Apply