Imperial Dade is the leading distributor of foodservice packaging, facilities maintenance supplies and equipment in the U.S., Puerto Rico and the Caribbean. As a provider of customized supply chain solutions, the company serves customers in many business-to-business market segments including supermarkets, grocers, healthcare facilities and restaurants. Founded in 1935 and headquartered in New Jersey, Imperial Dade serves more than 60,000 customers through a footprint of 48 branches and has a growing network of strategically located distribution centers with a fleet of over 900 vehicles.
Since CEO Robert Tillis and President Jason Tillis assumed their roles in 2007, the company has grown both organically and through acquisitions to become a leader in the disposable food service and janitorial supplies industry.
Shift: 11 AM – 9:00 PM
Monday thru Friday (Must be Flexible)
- Experience with drivers making deliveries in the Tri-State Area
- Knowledge of Straight Trucks, Tractor/Trailer, Non-CDL Trucks, and Material Handling Equipment
- Experience and Knowledge with ELD Compliance Management as well as all other D.O.T rules and regulations
- Excellent communication skills for interactions with drivers, customers, Customer Service, Sales, and company staff
- Must be organized and be able to multitask while problem solving
- Able to work in work in a fast paced, detail orientated environment
- Must have strong computer and system skills (Prior-Road Net, Fleet Dash Cams, and yard management software experience a and plus)
- Assist with driver check in (As a part of the Yard Management Software)
- Oversee and investigate truck accidents and prepares accident reports
- Oversee and assist the afternoon dispatch team (Arranges and monitors the Pickup of product(s) outside vendors as well as monitoring drivers’ hours and route time)
- Coach and train team members daily
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ of experience within related field and responsibilities
- Strong ability to adapt to fast growing environment
What We Offer:
At Imperial Dade, we offer an exciting environment in which to work, learn, and grow professionally. We are excited to continue to invite talented individuals with a passion for excellence to join our team. As a family-owned and operated company, we value our people and
strive to create rewarding career opportunities by offering competitive salaries and benefits, 401K, Life Insurance, and a generous Paid Time Off Package.
Imperial Dade is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
Learn more at: https://imperialdade.com/Home/About
Click Here To Apply