BENEFITS INCLUDED: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(k); Paid Holidays & Time Off; Tax Savings Accounts, Tuition Reimbursement AND MORE!
This role is a key position within our Bistro production room and supports our production team leads as they drive production to the highest safety, quality and efficiency standards. This position can perform anyone or multiple of the following roles within the room: packer, filler, stacker, box labeler, inspector.
What you will Do:
- Follows GMP/PPE, Safety guidelines
- Follow & maintain HACCP & Sanitation guidelines & processes
- Utilization of proper tools (scoops) & correct tools to open bags following proper process
- Understands yield standards
- Works safely around moving equipment & conveyors in wet environment
- Places product & condiment into bowls
- Packs units into approved cases
- Follow specifications for certain salad blending
- Visually inspects bowls of packed product for quality to include proper bowl marking & positioning, seal integrity, weight & migration
- Ability to be crossed trained & multitask in multiple positions
- Maintain safe work environment
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Comply with SQF Regulatory Programs
- Maintains a clean work area at all times
- Notifies QA if product has quality issues (out of specifications)
- Must follow the proper process when using the decanting spray (remove condiments from bags, put in clean tote & spray bags before
- Ability to operate a dishwasher after checking to ensure soap is in the dishwasher
- Cleans bowls
- Conduct AM activities for which responsible
- Maintain tools & equipment as delimited by the 5S marking
- Process of cleaning totes followed (manual or automatic)
- Ability to change out tape machine and box labeler
- Follow & enforce the 5S Methodology
What you will Need:
- Ability to read, write and speak English; comprehension of basic math.
- Willingness and flexibility to work in a cold, wet, fast-paced, 24 hour plant environment.
- Comprehension of basic math
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- GED/High School Diploma.
Related Success Metrics:
- Performance efficiency, rework, OEE, Product Specification compliance
- FO, KPI, Quality Response, Consumer Complaints
- TCIR, LWCR
- Fill Rate, Labor & Yield Efficiencies
- Excellence- Making performance and quality our priorities.
- People-minded- ability to foster mutual respect and positive relationships with co-workers, and ensures physical safety of self and others.
- Integrity- honors commitments, acts honestly and with accountability.
Physical Work Environment / Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to perform repetitive movements (i.e., scooping condiments into salad bowls). The associate regularly works near moving mechanical parts and is regularly exposed to extreme cold. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods.
- Ability to move about within a fast paced environment in/outside facility, and traverse between maintenance shop & production floor.
- Ability to ascend/descend on stairs/ladder for repairs
- Ability to position self to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Ability to frequently move, push, or carry items up to 50lbs
- Exposed to cold & wet environment 34 degrees. Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions
- Must be able to exchange accurate information through frequent communications within all levels of the organization
- Must be able to detect, identify, inspect, observe, and assess surroundings
4401 Foxdale St, Irwindale, CA 91706, USA
Click Here To Apply