Therm-x of California is the leading manufacture for Advanced Temperature and Control Systems for Hi-Technology industries. We have been in business for over 30 years and have a diverse customer base. We offer competitive pay, medical, dental, 401 (K), and paid time off.
The Quality Engineering Intern will participate and learn about the basics of Quality processes at Therm-x. Under the guidance of the Hiring Manager and quality personnel, the intern will observe company production processes & will document quality inspection checklists & quality inspection procedures.
- Support Quality team in documentation, Process mapping of existing processes
- Organize data and input into JMP statistical analysis package to complete analyses
- Work with Quality Engineering and Product Development to interpret the results of analysis and to draw conclusions and future recommendations.
- Drive follow-up actions on special projects as needed from conclusions of analysis
- Perform data analysis and work on improving supplier dashboard
Qualifications and Skills:
- Completed bachelor’s degree IE, ME, EE or Pursuing Masters
- Strong discipline and attention to detail for accuracy of analysis.
- Basic knowledge of project management principles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Some background in statistical analysis classes or work experience preferred.
- Statistical software knowledge is desired
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- One location
Click Here To Apply