Be a HERO and support a HERO!
Join our team of teachers and provide childcare for some of our communities most essential workers during this difficult time. Our first responders, medical providers and military members need you more than ever to keep our communities running.
KinderCare Education is looking for dynamic and passionate teachers who want to make a difference and impact the lives of the children in our essential centers.
As a Teacher you will have the freedom to act silly, create adventures, and teach children lifelong lessons that go beyond the classroom.
What you’ll do:
· Implement KCE’s curriculum in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child
· Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn while following coronavirus health and safety measures and more.
· Partner and communicate with parents, with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children.
· Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners.
· Voted by Gallup as BEST PLACE to WORK 3 years in a row!
· Growth Opportunities – we have recently expanded to more than 1,500 learning centers nationwide providing endless opportunities for growth.
· KCE Kids Benefit — All employees receive a 50% discount on each child’s tuition and their weekly tuition fees will not exceed $105 per child!
· Tuition Assistance — We will pay for you to complete your ECE degree! Receive up to a $1,500 annual benefit.
· Earn your CDA for free through our online program!
Eager to learn more? Apply to Connect with a recruiter today & love what you do tomorrow!
Eager to learn more? Apply to Connect with a recruiter today & love what you do tomorrow! KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 – $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Early Childhood Education: 1 year (Preferred)
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply