Set and remove molds from molding machines. Completes all paper work and documentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Set and Pull molds according to established procedures.
- Load programs for Robots and Machines.
- Train to answers any and all buzzers, alarms and red lights.
- Completes line clearance, mold upgrades, removes auxiliary equipment and clean around machines.
- Communicates with molding manager, shift supervisor, quality assurance, toolroom and maintenance about any problems that may exist related to specific department.
- Keeps all areas within responsibility neat, clean and organized at all times.
- Maintains compliance with company safety, housekeeping, rules and procedures to help maintain a safe, healthy work environment.
- Ensures that practices are compliant with the requirements of the TS16949 and ISO14001 procedures.
High School or general education degree (GED) preferred.
Ability to read and write English and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals.
Possesses the technical and mechanical skills to set and pull mold.
Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Ability to stand for long periods of time (8-12hrs).
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 401K (with match!)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Click Here To Apply