Southern Foodservice Management Inc., a national contract food service company, is now hiring for a Dietary Aide at our Encompass Shelby County location in Pelham, AL. The position requires potential candidates to be available Sunday through Saturday, every other weekend and holidays. Dietary Aides will work either 5:00a – 2:00p or 9:00a – 6:00p and will be responsible for the preparation, service and delivery of patient meals. The position will also assist with dishwashing and cleaning, including gathering soiled items from carts, trays and placing clean items in proper storage areas. Accuracy and attention to detail is a key attribute for this position as correctness of every single order is crucial. Candidates should have knowledge of food sanitation, be able to follow recipes, have a professional appearance, dependable transportation, teachable attitude and a strong work ethic.
Southern Foodservice Management has a philosophy for each and every one on our service team to give something extra. A Southern Foodservice Management employee should:
Exhibit a positive, friendly and respectful attitude towards residents, guests and other team members.
- Arrive to work on time and in correct uniform, clean shoes, clean pants and shirt and a SMILE.
- Understand job duties and responsibilities, as well as having an eagerness to learn more and develop new skills.
- Promote a fun and efficient work environment, focusing on resident and guest satisfaction
Must be able to pass background and drug tests
- Two Years Healthcare experience preferred
- Must be organized, clean, fast and able to multi-task
- Must enjoy people and be able to provide “Something Extra” to the residents
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Credit Union Membership
900 Oak Mountain Commons, Pelham, AL 35124
Click Here To Apply