Certified Nursing Assistant
- Gives direct care as assigned, i.e. bath, shower, oral hygiene, giving and removing bedpans/urinals, personal grooming and all other hygienic needs.
- Cleans and cares for bedside equipment and the resident’s environment, occupied and unoccupied beds, bedside tables, dresser, resident’s clothing and personal belongings.
- Practices safety rules at all time to prevent accidents.
- Assist the nurse to maintain continued observation of and provide assistance to residents.
- Conduct resident care rounds, visiting each resident at least every one to two hours
- Prepare resident’s for meals, assist or feeds residents as needed.
- Completes all documentation before the end of shift.
- Establishes and maintains a rapport with resident’s, families, visitors and all levels of staff.
- Must have a valid C.N.A certification for state of NY
- Experience with long-term care and/or geriatric care is preferred but not limited to.
- Well versed with documentation writing
- Document patient’s progress on weekly progress note in a timely fashion.
- Collaborates with all disciplines to provide best patient centered treatment and care.
- Exceptional patient service skills and ability to demonstrate clinical excellence
- Report to work on time, adhere to scheduled hours and demonstrate professionalism at all times.
- Compliance with confidentiality, HIPPA and Federal Residents Rights.
Salary : Based on Experience/Education
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
61 Grasslands Road, Valhalla, NY 10595